KIKIT Offers FREE Online Webinars in response to COVID-19
With the current COVID-19 Pandemic & the reduced number of face-to-face interactions, KIKIT have developed a new platform to reach out to individuals & community in need.
KIKIT have designed a number of online webinars for service users, professionals & community members to gain information on a range of cross-vulnerabilities.
- Impacts of Childhood Trauma
- Digital Safety During COVID-19.. Safeguarding from harmful influences online
- Safer Drug use during COVID-19
- The cross vulnerabilities between drug addiction & radicalisation
For our service users who are not comfortable or are unable to attend 1-1 face-to-face appointment just yet, our Diversity in Recovery, Muslim Recovery Network & BAME Support Group will run as normal via group or 1-1 interventions using the Zoom platform via our website. To join please register below using our Sign-Up form or give us a call as soon as possible on 0121 448 3883.
For service users with no access to a computer, telephone interventions can also be arranged.
Service Users Only Programmes:
Diversity in Recovery Programme – Tuesday 11.30am
Muslim Recovery Network Programme – Tuesday 1.30pm
BAME Support Group – Thursday 2.30pm
How to register:
- Check webinars available Here
- Complete form on Sign Up page: Fill all details
- You will gain confirmation email with login details.
For further information please call 0121 448 3883 or email email@example.com.
News & Media
April 16, 2020
March 26, 2020
November 20, 2019