With the current COVID-19 Pandemic & the reduced number of face-to-face interactions, KIKIT have developed a new platform to reach out to individuals & community in need.
KIKIT have designed a number of online webinars for service users, professionals & community members to gain information on a range of cross-vulnerabilities.
- Impacts of Childhood Trauma
- Digital Safety During COVID-19.. Safeguarding from harmful influences online
- Understanding Gang Culture & Drugs
- The Link Between Radicalisation & Drug Addiction
- Safer Drug Use During COVID-19
- Raising Awareness on COVID-19 within BAME Communities
- Mental Health VS COVID-19
For our service users who are not comfortable or are unable to attend 1-1 face-to-face appointment just yet, our Diversity in Recovery, Muslim Recovery Network & BAME Support Group will run as normal via group or 1-1 interventions using the Zoom platform via our website. To join please register below using our Sign-Up form or give us a call as soon as possible on 0121 448 3883.
For service users with no access to a computer, telephone interventions can also be arranged.
Service Users Only Programmes: (Zoom Platform)
Diversity in Recovery Programme – Tuesday 11.30am
Muslim Recovery Network Programme – Tuesday 1.30pm
BAME Support Group – Thursday 2.30pm
How to register:
- Check webinars available Here
- Complete form on Sign Up page: Fill all details
- You will gain confirmation email with login details.
For further information please call 0121 448 3883 or email email@example.com.
Our drop-in centre, at the heart of the community in Sparkbrook, is the focal point for all our activity. Staffed by volunteers and health care professionals, we offer a warm welcome to anyone who is looking for help, advice or support. Just call between 9am and 5pm weekdays. No appointment is necessary.